Saturday, June 2, 2012

Where in the world have I been?

Yep, I have totally neglected my blog the past few months. I haven't quit taking pictures though. Ball season has started and it is rare to not be at the ballpark every single night between all three kids. But we wouldn't have it any other way. Here's a few shots of other things we've been doing.

Trying to wash my car, but obviously there is a lot of distractions!!

What my driveway looks like on a typical day.

Chaz decided he needed to wash his wagon.

This picture makes me sad. This was taken a few weeks ago, but I have recently ran over Allie's cat, Wildcat. For those who know me, it was very tragic for the kids and myself. But we have thankfully got two more kittens, which the kids love.

This is a music concert Easton's 2nd grade class had.

This picture makes me smile, seeing Easton playing and singing. He's on the back right.

On this night, some friends of ours, the Taylor family came over with some other friends. The kids put on a concert and let's just say they were totally into it.







And Kennedy brought some hot pink hair glitter. We caught Chaz in the bathroom like this. This
picture does no justice as to how funny this was.

2 comments:

  1. LOVE it!!!! So glad our kids have so much fun together!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love, love the picture of Chaz running the truck through the water! You and Brooke sure do have some cute kiddo's!!

    ReplyDelete