A few weeks ago, we spent 3 nights at Lake Rudolph beside Holiday World. My mom went with 2 of her friends and their grandsons and they all rented a RV close to us. We stayed in the pool a lot and went to Holiday World one day. We all had a really good time. Chaz even figured out how to play golf.
This was after a really bad storm and a hard rain. Easton thought he could still play putt-putt.
I had bought campfire popcorn and the kids were waiting patiently for it to pop.
Our Link family is now made up of 5. I am so excited to be able to show off pictures of the wonderful things going on in our life.
Life is just so busy! As my children are growing up so quickly, I hope to be able to create a story for some of our pictures for myself and others to enjoy at any time.
Look like you guys had a great time!
ReplyDelete