Saturday, August 7, 2010

Chaz is 2 years old now



Last weekend, my little baby turned 2. I can't believe it's been two years since he was born. I will never forget my labor with him; my epidural didn't work and it hurt so bad.....I repeat it hurt so bad! I guess this was a sign with Chaz because he has definitely been my hardest child as a baby. He is just very high maintenance. Don't get me wrong, I love him to death but man, he can try my nerves. For those of you who know me, you already know this. On the other hand, he is so loving too. He loves to give hugs and kisses and even mimics the sound when giving a kiss. Here's some more highlights about Chaz at this age:

Chaz calls every drink juice. Not sure why but we cannot correct him on this. The other day he was holding the water bottle for the rabbit telling him to drink his juice.

Chaz has an extreme temper. It's his way or no way. When Easton and Allie was his age, I could bribe or talk them thru something. Not Chaz. He will cry for an hour and pitch a fit if he don't get his way. And if anyone has any suggestions on calming these fits....feel free to let me know. We've tried several things but all have been a failure. You would think this being my third child, I would have this down pat. But these fits have been the worst.

He loves to brush his teeth. I guess this is a great habit to have already started. He literally will brush his teeth for 20 minutes. The only problem is he will switch between every one's toothbrushes.

One of Chaz's favorite things to do is go outside. He gets up in the morning asking to go outside. As a matter of fact, one of his first words was "outside". Now he can get the screen door and big door open himself. Sometimes, if he can't get the screen door open with the handle, he just pushes on it hard enough until it comes open. The other day, I happen to see him struggling to get the screen door open and he ran all the way back by the kitchen table and then ran full force into the door and yep, it opened then. However, he didn't get to stay outside since he got in trouble for doing this.

He loves the animals. Every night, he loves feeding them. I usually let him do most of it mostly because he won't let me do it. But the other night, he gave the rabbit goat feed and then gave the goat fish food. I'm pretty sure the rabbit must have ate it cause it was gone the next day. I give Chaz credit though....all the pellets do look alike.

One of our worst times with Chaz is driving. He HATES riding in the truck and he's been like that since birth. Now he sometimes sits in Allie's car seat and it helps a little. He will sometimes cry the entire way home....yes, 25 minutes until literally I have a breakdown and have to pull over. Again, any suggestions would be great because we've tried them all.

We've been trying to potty train Chaz. But totally not ready. He's actually never went one time on the potty. My theory is we'll just wait a little while longer. I don't stress about it too much.

Chaz is just now really starting to talk much. He's been saying a few sentences now. His most common one is "Easton did it." He's learn to tattle tail on Easton all the time.

Chaz definitely takes about 100% of my attention. But I love it. Yes, Timmy and I get frustrated alot but I know we'll miss this one day so we try to enjoy every bit of it. We're just glad he's all boy and loves to romp and play. However, loosing the temper a little wouldn't hurt our feelings any.

Happy 2nd Birthday Chaz...........Mommy loves you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment