Sunday, March 25, 2012

Great Wolf Lodge

A few weeks ago, we took the kids to Great Wolf lodge. It was awesome! The Straders went with us so I think us adults had just as much fun. We spent the majority of the time in the water park. However, Easton played the magic quest alot, which I highly recommend. I feel like I have way more pictures of Chaz, mostly because I had to stay with him at all times. The girls and Easton would go ride things together and I couldn't keep up. Chaz cried when we had to go home. He has definitely grown to love the water, unlike last year. But I see us have another Great Wolf Lodge trip in the future.










Waiting patiently to go eat at Outback.

1 comment:

  1. Did I mention how awesome you look?!?! Seriously, you look amazing and you would never know you had 3 kids! So glad you guys went with us! We had a blast!!

    ReplyDelete