Monday, June 27, 2011

Easton's Last Day of 1st Grade

The last day of school was also awards day. Parents come and watch the teacher give awards to each student for all of their hard work. Easton got several awards, but the two he was most proud about was the 1st place in Accelerated Reader points. For those who don't know, the kids get to take a test on particular books after they read them. This is a huge accomplishment for Easton especially because reading is not one of his favorite things to do. But he did read his book every night to test on it the next day. The other award Easton was most proud of was his perfect attendance. He actually was the only one in the class and received a trophy. He was so excited about this. Hopefully, his good attendance continues thru the years. I can't believe I'm about to have a 2nd grader soon. Time is flying by!


Easton's class buds.....Kaden and Nathan.


1 comment:

  1. Way to go Easton!!! Lisa, he is such a handsome little guy! I love that toothless grin! :)

    ReplyDelete