I really can't believe I have a 6 year old now. Time flies when your having fun.....lots of fun! For Easton's birthday this year, he wanted to have some of his friends to spend the night. After days and days of trying to narrow it down, he got his number down to 10 to spend the night. Of course, Timmy and I would have been insane to do this, so instead we invited all the friend's he wanted to and asked only a few to spend the night. There were several boys there and 2 girls from his class that came. The weather cooperated for us again, thank goodness. I had lots of games planned for them, but I think their favorite was the scavenger hunt. The kids got so exited looking for the prize. Easton had baseball practice earlier that day and Timmy came home with a truckload of boys from that. So, by the end of the day, I could tell Easton was wearing down. 4 boys spent the night and were really good. We roasted hot dogs on a campfire and the boys slept in a tent in our basement. (A little bit too cold to camp outside yet.)I'm certain that Easton had a good time at his birthday!

Opening up an envelope of quaters with a note from his friend, Clayton.

I split the kids into 2 teams and Cooter stayed with one team while LuLu stayed with the other. Too funny!

A BB gun from mommy and daddy

The next morning after his party!
A letter from mommy:
Easton,
You are growing up way too fast. I can remember you being the age Chaz is right now and not worrying about you getting older. Somehow though, the years are passing by too quickly. But now as I watch you mature everyday, I can see more and more the type of personality you are going to have. You are so outgoing and always ready to make new friends. I wasn't sure how you and kindergarten was going to get along, but you have done great. I hope that you will continue to love school like you do now. (I'm betting probably not.) You definetly have gave your daddy and I our run for the money sometimes with your energy. But we're excited to teach you so many things in life. Easton, I hope you had a great birthday and I will never forget your pretty smile and big blue eyes you have all the time. I love you so much, Mommy
Love your letter Lisa! Looks like a very fun party! Being a mommy of a little boy is so much fun...never a dull moment!
ReplyDeleteLooks like you had your hands full! Sorry we missed the party, but we have Easton's present an we'll give it to him this weekend! Happy 6th birthday Easton...I cannot believe how old you are getting! Time sure does fly!
ReplyDelete