Sunday, July 12, 2009

The Wizard of Oz play

Today, my mom and I took Easton and Allie to see the Wizard of Oz play at the PAC inside John Hardin High School. Sarah and Avery went too. The kids all had so much fun and was so into the show. Allie got a little scared of the mean witch a couple of times but still loved it. I have to say, I think I enjoyed it just as much (deep down I am a hard core Wizard of Oz fan too). After the show, all the performers were there to meet and greet. The kids got to take pictures with each of them. What a great time!!!


Easton, Allie and Avery posing with Dorothy




1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh, this picture of Easton cracks me up!! I am so glad we all got to go together. Avery will be talking about it for weeks!

    ReplyDelete